Thousands of homeowners switched to Arizona Home Insurance Company in 2012 to take advantage of our preferred pricing. We've recently reduced our rates - or added new discounts - that can make your premiums even lower in some states.
If you are buying a home, refinancing your home or simply looking to save money, compare our rates and quality services to other homeowners insurance carriers.
Quality Homeowners Insurance Services Since 1990
Arizona Home Insurance only offers home insurance products, so all of our resources are dedicated to serving only our preferred homeowners. This, in combination with our 22 years of quality homeowners experience, makes Arizona Home Insurance a leader in the Direct Homeowners Insurance marketplace.
Without auto insurance or multiple lines of other insurances not related to home ownership, Arizona Home Insurance has maintained its affordable rates and quality services.
Arrange Your Homeowners Insurance Today!
Over the last 22 years homeowners like you have taught us what's important. Provide quality insurance that's there when you need it. Keep it simple. Keep it affordable. And that's just what we do.
If it isn't time for your policy renewal, take advantage of our hassle-free policy transfer today.
Flexible Payments Options
To simplify financial planning, you can spread your premium payments over as many as ten months. You can also pay by credit or debit card over the phone or use our online Customer Service Center.
Homeowners insurance covers losses to your home and personal property from a wide variety of unexpected events, such as theft, fire, vandalism and malicious mischief, water damage, windstorm, hail, lighting and explosions.
Not only is the cost to replace your dwelling an personal property covered under the policy, but if your home is rendered unhabitable due to a covered loss, we will pay for the Additional Living Expenses you incur while your home is repaired or rebuilt.
You also receive Personal Liability Insurance, which protects against bodily injury or property damage suffered by your guests, neighbors or hired tradespeople.
And There's more
Our policies are flexible, allowing you to add special coverages to meet your needs.
Our Identity Fraud endorsement can be added for just $20 per year; with a low $100 deductible, this endorsement reimburses you for up to $15,000 of the costs you incur in repairing your credit after an identity theft.
Or you may want the security of increased limits of liability insurance, You can also arrange for additional insurance for high value items, such as jewelry and art.
Our insurance also includes a unique Homeowners Plus Endorsement at no extra cost. Your Policy will include:
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost - provides unlimited coverage for your home and other structures if they are destroyed by a covered peril.
- Building Code Upgrade - an additional amount if insurance, equal to 10% of your stated Coverage A (dwelling) limit, that covers the additional expenses that may be incurred if your home has to be rebuilt using new building codes.
- Replacement Cost on Contents - replaces your damaged personal property up to the actual replacement value.
- Mortgage Payment Protection - helps pay your mortgage for up to 12 months while your home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
Flood Protection Available
Damage to your home from a flood can be financially devastating. Flood coverage provides you and your family with “peace of mind” protection and may be more economical than you expect.
- Flood Insurance Coverage - Is available through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
Superior Online Customer Service
At Arizona Home Insurance, we strive to make the management of your policy as easy and convenient as possible. Using our comprehensive online Customer Service Center, you can:
- Make payments or check your payment status
- View or print your policy, or request copies of your policy to be sent to you or others (such as your lender)
- Make or request changes to your policy
- Submit questions and/or chat online with a licensed Customer Service Representative
- Make a claim, or monitor the status of an existing claim
- And more!