This site contains only brief descriptions of the various available coverages afforded. For the actual coverages, exclusions and deductible amounts, please read your individual policy/quotes carefully.
Quotes generated by the Arizona Home Insurance Company are based on the validity of the information provided by the requesting user/homeowner. No policy quote is final until we have completed the policy approval process.
Portions of our Internet sites use true 128K Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect information submitted to the Arizona Home Insurance Company. These secure certificates are provided by leading Internet security partners:
- GeoTrust (Equifax Secure Certificate Authority; w/ Choicepoint)
- VeriSign is the leading secure sockets layer (SSL) Certificate Authority enabling secure e-commerce and communications for Web sites.
We value our online users & customers... please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our Internet sites and services.
Important Privacy Notice
The Arizona Home Insurance Company shares your concerns about the privacy of your nonpublic personal information. Because we value you as a customer and have your best interest in mind, we do not sell our customer information to anyone.
Information We May Collect and Maintain
While you are a policyholder, we collect a variety of information about you. Most of this data is collected directly from you or your agent, and may also be verified or supplemented by other sources. The information we collect includes:
- On applications submitted by you or your agent, we may collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, property age and size, and prior claim history
- From your transactions with us, we collect data regarding your payment and claim history
- From public record sources, we may collect and/or verify information regarding your home, such as property age and size
- From consumer reporting agencies, we may collect data regarding your prior claim history or your credit history (please note that we do not share your credit information with anyone)
Information Use and Disclosure
We use this information to underwrite your insurance and to meet your ongoing customer service and claims handling needs. We may disclose this information to non-affiliated third parties. These companies must also maintain the privacy of your personal data. For example, we may disclose your information to:
- Third party service providers and experts, such as independent claims adjusters handling your claim
- Insurance institutions to detect or prevent fraud (please note that the information we obtain from an insurance support organization may be retained by that company and disclosed to other persons)
- Insurance regulators or law enforcement entities as required by law
- Actuarial firms that conduct studies that do not identify individuals
- Other companies as permitted by law
How We Protect Your Information
Arizona Home Insurance Company places a high priority on keeping your information secure. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to hold your data in the strictest confidence. Our employees are bound by a Confidentiality Policy, which limits access to customer data to those employees who need it to perform their job functions.
Your Right to Review and Correct Information
We do not sell your information to any third parties for marketing purposes. However, our policyholders have the right to access the nonpublic personal information we maintain about them in our records. We may charge a reasonable fee to collect and send the data to you. If you are a current policyholder and wish to review your personal information, please provide a written request to:
Arizona Home Insurance Company
attn: Privacy Officer P.O. Box 19626 Irvine, CA 92623-9626.
Your request should include your name, address, policy number, and a description of the data you wish to review. We will respond within 30 days of receipt of your written request. Should you find any errors, you may send us a written request for correction. We will act on your request within 30 days of receipt.
Use of Internet Cookies & IP Addresses
A “cookie” is a random set of characters that allows us to track our users’ traffic patterns as well as providing assistance during the quoting process. The cookies we assign to you will expire. Cookies cannot read personal information off your hard drive nor will we use them to store or transmit any harmful personal information about you. Additionally, a cookie is only recognizable by the web site that created it – another web site or server will not be able to use the cookie or access any information stored in it.
You can disable your browser from accepting cookies. Refusing cookies will not prevent you from using any part of this web site. However, the information we are able to gather through cookies regarding web traffic and usage patterns on our web site helps us identify user or server problems, administer our site and provide insight into how to improve our visitor’s total web experience. Most browsers will give you the option to specify that you be prompted before any web site puts a cookie on your hard drive – granting you the opportunity to accept or refuse the cookie. More information on cookies can be found in the Help section of your Internet browser.
An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer each time you log on to use the Internet. We use IP addresses to analyze web traffic, user trends, track users' movement within our sites and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Internet Links - Partners
This web site may contain links to other Internet sites. Please be aware that the Arizona Home Insurance Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other Internet sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that is linked to or from our site. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site and the Arizona Home Insurance Company.