Why Do I Need Flood Insurance?
Standard home insurance policies do not cover flood damage. Adding flood insurance to your homeowners insurance policy can help protect you from damage caused by rising water.
Western Mutual offers flood insurance policies written through Wright Flood. Flood insurance policies are regulated through the National Flood Protection Program, so customers can switch to Western Mutual's homeowners insurance without usually seeing any changes in their flood insurance pricing and protection.
Call (800) 993-1155 to speak to one of our agents!
Understanding Your Coverages
Flood insurance coverages1 include:
- Protects your home and property from damage due to rising water.
- Provides your family with financial security.
- Pays out regardless of federal disaster declarations.
- Assures your eligibility for flood disaster aid.
- Assists you in mitigating future flood loss.
- Meets all lender mandatory flood insurance purchase requirements.
1Please refer to your actual insurance policy for a complete list of coverages.