For your protection California law requires the following to appear on this form:
Any person who knowingly presents false or fraudulent information to obtain or amend insurance coverage or to make a claim for the payment of a loss is guilty of a crime and may be subject to fines and confinement in state prison.
We do not, and will not, sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose.
Throughout the quote and application process, we may collect the following categories of personal information from you and/or from authorized third party sources:
- Personal information under California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e)
- Protected classifications
- Commercial information
- Sensory Data
The personal information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing quotes
- Rating, underwriting, and servicing your policy
- Obtaining consumer reports, including credit status and claim history from authorized third parties
- Obtaining property information from authorized third parties
- Adjusting your claims
The personal information we collect may be disclosed to third parties without authorization, but only as allowed by state or federal law.